Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.811 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 124% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元35,001 (kr 43,168) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)