Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.814 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 149% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,671 (kr 30,299) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (34 minutes ago)