Cost of living in Bodo, Norway vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.803 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 140% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 28,826元 (kr 35,886) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $19,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,154 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)