Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.823 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 127% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元36,833 (kr 44,775) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)