Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.818 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 152% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元30,233 (kr 36,939) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Baltimore, Maryland costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)