Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.845 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 152% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 27,721元 (kr 32,792) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 470 (about 2 hours ago)