Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00082 CNY / SLL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,691 (11,813,797 Leone) in Bo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £359 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)