Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone vs Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00079 CNY / SLL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 7% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 9,285元 (11,779,100 Leone) in Bo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 2 hours ago)