Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00082 CNY / SLL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 4% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,900 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,471 (11,601,059 Leone) in Bo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Münster costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)