Cost of living in Blumenau, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.726 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blumenau (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,673 (R$ 7,342) in Blumenau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 2 hours ago)