Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.005 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 37% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,831 (3,272 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kazan' costs руб 80 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)