Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.607 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 36% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元5,915 (2,269 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 30 B/. (15 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)