Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota, United States compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.944 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota (United States) is 93% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 21,228元 ($3,057) in Bismarck, North Dakota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)