Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota, United States compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.892 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota (United States) is 82% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,267 ($3,957) in Bismarck, North Dakota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)