Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09603 CNY / KGS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 18% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 8,192元 (85,309 som) in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Luxembourg costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vijayawada costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)