Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09930 CNY / KGS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 19% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元12,605 (126,931 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)