Cost of living comparison between Birmingham, United Kingdom and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.667 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 67% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,104 (£2,897) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 3 hours ago)