Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.857 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 80% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,039 ($2,631) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (36 minutes ago)