Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Zhengzhou, China (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 CNY / IRRX *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 34% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,964 (﷼ 48,355,249) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 7,500 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 12,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)