Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.616 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 4% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,488 (RM7,109) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 1 hour ago)