Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.728 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 66% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,566 (€2,143) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 377,000 (about 2 hours ago)