Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.247 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 44% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,556 (€3,112) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)