Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.508 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 51% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,585 (€3,008) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$42 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)