Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.828 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 60% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,542 (€1,858) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)