Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.874 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 63% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,953 (€2,280) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $915 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)