Cost of living comparison between Bilaspur, India and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10146 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 31% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元11,143 (₨109,829) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (42 minutes ago)