Cost of living in Bila Tserkva, Ukraine vs Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23962 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bila Tserkva (Ukraine) is 13% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 9,618元 (40,139₴) in Bila Tserkva.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Orenburg costs руб 1,200 (27 minutes ago)