Cost of living in Bila Tserkva, Ukraine compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25501 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bila Tserkva (Ukraine) is 7% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,534 (56,995₴) in Bila Tserkva.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (37 minutes ago)