Cost of living in Bihar Sharif, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09674 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihar Sharif (India) is 36% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,915元 (₨154,182) in Bihar Sharif to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sarajevo costs 1.50KM (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)