Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.784 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 25% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元11,176 (2,953KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨6 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)