Cost of living comparison between Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.775 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 32% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元11,045 (2,926KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)