Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.708 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 27% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元11,857 (3,198KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (11 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)