Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.870 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,935 (6,917 zł) in Bielsko-Biała to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (40 minutes ago)