Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.833 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,537元 (5,749 zł) in Bielsko-Biała to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)