Cost of living in Bhopal, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09471 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhopal (India) is 8% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,008 (₨137,340) in Bhopal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$6 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in České Budějovice costs 25,000 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,000 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ufa costs руб 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)