Cost of living in Bern, Switzerland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 282%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.752 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bern (Switzerland) is 160% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,712 (CHF 3,660) in Bern to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)