Cost of living in Bern, Switzerland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 307%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.840 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bern (Switzerland) is 149% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元37,421 (CHF 5,471) in Bern to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)