Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.816 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 167% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 26,684元 (kr 32,703) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨50,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 2 hours ago)