Cost of living comparison between Bergamo, Italy and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.343 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 54% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,953 (€3,398) in Bergamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 3 hours ago)