Cost of living in Benidorm, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.802 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benidorm (Spain) is 58% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,846 (€2,031) in Benidorm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)