Cost of living in Benidorm, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.818 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benidorm (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,924 (€1,909) in Benidorm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)