Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00045 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 7% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,677 (Rp 19,092,853) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (40 minutes ago)