Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00047 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 11% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 9,820元 (Rp 20,908,786) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $189 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)