Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.815 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 19% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,870 (3,711 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poltava costs 19,350₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Udaipur costs ₨700,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)