Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.011 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 35% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,830元 (2,960 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)