Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya vs Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.887 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 31% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,704元 (3,214 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 3 hours ago)