Cost of living comparison between Benghazi, Libya and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.835 CNY / LYD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 23% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,040 (4,144 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)