Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,701 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06600 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 9% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,968 (181,339 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 2 hours ago)