Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,523 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06459 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 8% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,909元 (184,380 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩147 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.92 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €13 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Antonio, Texas costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 250,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)