Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,267 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06131 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 5% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,199 (231,580 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €43 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (30 minutes ago)