Cost of living in Belém, Brazil vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.812 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,632元 (R$ 7,522) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)