Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02362 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 15% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,468 (358,500 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)