Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02376 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 12% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,347 (603,812 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)