Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.445 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 38% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 6,244元 (2,554 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Temuco costs CH$820 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €3,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Kamloops costs C$656 (about 2 hours ago)