Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.658 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 36% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元5,840 (2,197 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sofia costs 2.20 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (41 minutes ago)