Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.232 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 44% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,600元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 5,390元 (2,415 Dinar) in Beja.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbra costs €459 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$15,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Resistencia costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)