Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.324 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 40% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 6,592元 (2,836 Dinar) in Beja.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)