Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 704 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00447 CNY / LBP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 73% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,985元 (4,242,722 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (41 minutes ago)