Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 796 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00462 CNY / LBP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 81% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,937元 (4,312,780 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 450 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kabul costs 5,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)