Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 790 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00445 CNY / LBP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 80% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,840 (4,455,362 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2.5 kg bag of potatoes in Edinburgh costs £0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (about 1 hour ago)