Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 587 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00454 CNY / LBP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 70% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,535 (5,627,074 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)