Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10571 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 11% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,146元 (105,440 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbra costs €459 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$15,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Resistencia costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)