Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09695 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 26% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,897 (194,910 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)