Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 951 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017.
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 51% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,576 in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$14,792 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prishtina costs €0.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (about 1 hour ago)