Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 684 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018.
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 60% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,256元 in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tabriz costs ﷼ 60,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)