Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 247%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.919 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 93% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,143 (12,060 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $60 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Eindhoven costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)