Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 239%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.867 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 88% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,633 (11,050 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Jose, California costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ljubljana costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)