Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 262%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.898 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 96% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元30,644 (16,150 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)