Cost of living in Beauvais, France compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.468 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beauvais (France) is 45% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,403 (€2,331) in Beauvais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)