Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.804 CNY / GEL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 23% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,430 (3,006 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Bhopal costs ₨80 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 130,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (about 2 hours ago)