Cost of living comparison between Batumi, Georgia and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.699 CNY / GEL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 31% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元10,349 (3,834 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 129,472 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)