Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.624 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is 16% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,900 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,320 (RM5,123) in Batu Pahat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £12 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medina costs ﷼ 122,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)