Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.555 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is 16% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,390 (RM5,394) in Batu Pahat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (32 minutes ago)