Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.779 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States) is 111% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 25,328元 ($3,736) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,300₴ (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)