Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05718 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 6% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 9,393元 (164,264 Dinar) in Batna City.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,613 (about 1 hour ago)