Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01145 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 91% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,707 (1,633,327 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)