Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01190 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 87% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,045 (1,432,150 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,474 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php120,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in David costs 5.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)