Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea vs Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01176 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 87% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 22,398元 (1,904,439 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (about 1 hour ago)