Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01111 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 5% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元15,500 (1,395,056 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (38 minutes ago)