Cost of living comparison between Basra, Iraq and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00592 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 17% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,082 (3,223,323 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)