Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00584 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 16% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,390 (2,977,101 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $67 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (32 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (about 1 hour ago)