Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00547 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 23% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,271 (2,243,360 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rennes costs €1.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)