Cost of living in Basra, Iraq vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00581 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 27% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,693元 (2,185,969 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 168,600TL (about 2 hours ago)