Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00582 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 28% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,342元 (2,637,720 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.94 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Algiers costs 90 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)