Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00235 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 13% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,401 (COL$5,270,705) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $19 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)