Cost of living comparison between Barranquilla, Colombia and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00230 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 15% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元13,744 (COL$5,975,790) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)