Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 4% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,531 (Bs 449,036,070) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sopron costs 180,000 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 289 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 12 (about 2 hours ago)