Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela vs Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00203 CNY / VES *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 46% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,100元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 4,931元 (2,423,511 Bs.S.) in Barquisimeto.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aleppo costs 200,000 £ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vilnius costs €200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tandil costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)