Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 303%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.692 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 119% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元32,870 (Bs 47,528) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)