Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 242%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.642 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 95% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,523 (Bs 30,411) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)