Cost of living comparison between Barquisimeto, Venezuela and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.680 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 74% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,212 (Bs 41,517) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.50 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhanbad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)