Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10632 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 31% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 7,536元 (руб 70,882) in Barnaul.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)