Cost of living comparison between Barnaul, Russia and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10786 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 38% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,285 (руб 86,082) in Barnaul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)