Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 248%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.690 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 92% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元31,182 (Bs 45,181) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 50,000 L£ (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)