Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 483%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 77% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,723 (Bs 69,731,096) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)