Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016.
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 37% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,257 in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (37 minutes ago)