Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 226%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13776 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 18% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,812元 (RD$ 85,746) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tunis costs 1,200 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rousse costs 35,725 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trinidad costs $b15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)