Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 212%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13114 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 16% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,756 (RD$ 97,270) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)