Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14925 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,370 (RD$ 102,981) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)