Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01202 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 53% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,378元 (1,528,716 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (27 minutes ago)