Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01158 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 50% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,677元 (1,180,784 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbra costs €459 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$15,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Resistencia costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)