Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,198 prices entered by 218 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21065 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 17% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,535元 (54,757 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.50 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)