Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.896 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,900 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,521 (4,494TL) in Bandirma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)