Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.909 CNY / BND
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 48% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,777 (B$3,010) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,800 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 650 NT$ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)