Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.031 CNY / BND
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 59% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,937元 (B$3,168) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 3 hours ago)