Cost of living comparison between Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.859 CNY / BND
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 25% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,345 (B$4,187) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)