Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.975 CNY / BND
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 53% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,909 (B$4,806) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)