Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.810 CNY / BND
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 45% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,534 (B$3,022) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dalian costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)