Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01125 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 32% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,599 (1,830,960 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)