Cost of living comparison between Bamako, Mali and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01120 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 28% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,928 (1,778,956 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)