Cost of living comparison between Bamako, Mali and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01123 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 13% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,883 (1,502,881 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 2,117,710 (about 2 hours ago)