Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01197 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 45% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,377元 (1,451,750 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)